Friday, June 15, 2012

Brazilians in New Orleans: Post-Katrina Brazucas



I met Annie Gibson through her work with the Brazilian Community in New Orleans. She was much more integrated into the community than I was and was able to make the second Brazilian Health Fair an even bigger success than the first. I can't wait to get this book, as soon as I am back in the US. In Post-Katrina Brazucas, Gibson presents her research on the Brazilian Community in New Orleans which emerged during Post-Katrina reconstruction. If you are at all interested in Brazilians in New Orleans, I think this book would be the perfect place to start.

Here is the link to Amazon with a description: Post-Katrina Brazucas .

Related Posts:

All Posts on Brazil
Maps of Brazilians in New Orleans
All Posts on Maps
Brazilian Community NOLA







No comments: