Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Autumn in New York




I was invited by OMH to give my PPE STIs and Pregnancy presentation at a training at Hunter College. Tyree and I made the most of the trip and went to the Met, the Guggenheim, Central Park and saw some friends. The weather was beautiful. I liked the city more this time than at any other time in my life. (There are more pictures of me than of Tyree, because he won't let me take pictures of him.)






















Me, in front of Hunter College, where I gave my presentation.



Our cute hotel room.


1 comment:

Nicole said...

First, your photography is spectacular. I'd all but forgotten what the fall season really looked like!

Second, congrats on the move to Angola! Sounds like an exciting opportunity! I wish you well in your new life there!